Petronash offers a wide range of refurbishment services, including modification, upgrading, overhaul, repair and complete revamp of products and systems for meeting improved operational requirements and for bringing the aged assets back to life and to operate efficiently.
- Petronash offers all kinds of onsite modifications to incorporate customer requirements such as:
- Addition of new well modules
- Addition of new well valve operation
- Logic and operational sequence alterations
- Facilitating local/remote/automatic operations
- System upgrades with SCADA/PLC
- Flow and pressure changes
- Valve open/close timing variations.
- Addition of monitoring devices and boosting devices
- We provide turn-key revamp project services to replace an existing system with a new one, and the scope starts from survey up to commissioning.
- We offer complete package overhauling, repair of individual components, flushing of hydraulic system, pressure testing, and calibration of measuring, monitoring and safety devices.
- Modifications are carried out onsite with minimum production loss/shutdown.
- We provide end-to-end solutions with survey, engineering, materials supply, pre-fabrication, modification, testing, commissioning and documentation.
- We have all necessary disciplines in-house to assist with any challenge.
- We can also assist with the modification and refurbishment of third-party equipment.