As part of its broad offering, Petronash engineer, manufacture and supply MSVPs, which are designed to operate and test multiple wells simultaneously. This is a smart and efficient alternative to conventional production test manifolds.
Key benefits of MSVP, compared with conventional production test manifolds, are:
- Economical and compact footprint, weight and complexity
- Significant savings in ownership & operating costs
- One well can be isolated for testing while flow from other wells (Maximum of 7 per valve) combines into a group outlet
- One operation junction in MSVP versus seven or fourteen operation junctions in conventional production manifolds with 2-way or 3-way valves
- Low maintenance
- Reduced installation time
Key components of MSVP are listed below:
- Multiport selector valve
- Multiphase flow meter
- Flowlines (Well flowlines/ Bulk flowline/ test flowline) with instruments, valves & piping
- ESD and On/Off actuators
- PLC / RTU
Key features of MSVP are listed below:
- Capability of operating as many as 7 well flowlines simultaneously with a single Valve. For more wells, multiple MSVPs can be installed having one multiphase well test package, and controlled by single PLC.
- Manual operation with lever or electric operation with PLC-controlled rotating plug with optical encoder. SCADA-compatible option is available.
- Suitable construction for all operating environments and well media composition (GOR/ WOR/ API degree)
- Capability of being designed for explosion proof classifications and temperatures from -29°C to +200°C
- Various Multiport selector valve size combinations available like 2” X 4”, 3” X 6”, 4” X 8”, 6” X 12”, 6”X 16”with Pressure Ratings from 300# to 2500#
- Two-wire communication for remote control and status indication
MSVP is an advanced concept, accepted and implemented by several oil companies worldwide. Petronash can innovatively design, engineer and manufacture MSVPs to strict specifications while complying with international standards such as API, ASME, ASTM, ANSI etc.